Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Glen Eden on the Lakes is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 as much as possible
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
- This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on 3/5/2020.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this.
If you have problems using any section of the website, call us on 708-692-4093 and ask to speak to Bill (President – Board of Directors). You can also contact us using this form.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us using this form
- Phone us on 708-692-4093.
Accessibility features of this website
This website has an accessibility menu with features to enhance the user experience for all users. This accessibility menu allows you to increase the font size, contrast of text color ratios and underline links. There is a keyboard accessible menu with links directly to the main content pages of the website accessed via the tab key. PDF documents (where possible) have searchable text, and fonts that allow characters to be extracted to text,